We are a group of educational professionals with extensive experience of leadership roles in educational settings and educational improvement.
We have a core team who run the business and conduct assessments, and an extended consultative network that includes serving leaders in schools, early years settings, colleges and work-based training providers, plus an inspector who keeps us fully up-to-date with the Ofsted agenda.
We have a quality assurance manager who ensures that our processes and procedures comply with our registration as a Quality Mark, and a senior assessor who verifies all assessment reports.
This is comprised of the senior assessor, the quality assurance manager and an external individual who works for a professional development company.
Our customer service pledge
You are important to us and we will strive to maintain high standards and provide a personalised service. To do this we will:
- Strive to deliver great service at all times offering free remote support throughout your journey from enquiry through to accreditation;
- Ensure that we understand your needs and tailor our support to meet them;
- Do what we have agreed to do on time with a transparent charging structure;
- Deploy only high calibre individuals to work with you;
- Act in a professional manner at all times, work to high standards and be polite;
- Monitor the quality of assessments and reports;
- Update our resources every 12-18 months to ensure they remain current;
- Deal with any complaints efficiently and let you know the outcome.